Php web interface and api to manage Philips Hue lights in a local network.
- Fully touch device compatible
- Multi Lang (translation files can be added locally, see ‘lang’ directory, and/or be submitted thru an issue to be added to the project, see wiki)
- Scripted effects ready to use or to create (debug mode available) (see wiki)
- Scenes update or creation
- Full group management
- Full rules management for sensors (simple mode available for Hue Tap with additional capabilities)
- Turn on/off, set color and/or brightness for a light or several at once
- Copy color settings between lights (copy to, copy from, switch with)
- Run simple effects
- Hue API php class available in ‘include/hueapi.php’ (see comments in file)
- Hue cmd web service API available with ‘hueapi_cmd.php’ (see comments in file and wiki)
- Hue effects web service API available with ‘main.php’ (see wiki)
- And more …
Scenes in french
Rules (simple mode)
Rules (advanced mode)
- Copy ‘phpMyHue’ directory and its content in your web server root directory.
- Open a browser on your installation url, it should be something like “http://my_web_server/phpMyHue”
- Automatic configuration begins (bridge detection, user creation, …) : follow information in your browser
If you’re asked to proceed manually because automatic setup failed to complete (ie. : local file writing not allowed from your web server), follow the displayed instructions or the ones below :
- Rename ‘include/config.tpl.php’ as ‘include/config.php’
- Edit ‘include/config.php’ and put correct values for ‘$bridgeip’, ‘$username’ and, if needed, for ‘$lang’.
- ‘bridgeip’ is the ip address of your hue bridge in your lan.
- ‘username’ is a registered user in your hue bridge (cf https://developers.meethue.com/develop/get-started-2/core-concepts).
- ‘lang’ references an existing ‘lang/text_“lang”.json’ file (‘en’ by default).
Includes the following plugins also used with MIT licence : jquery-ui, jquery-minicolors