Php web interface to manage Philips Hue lights in a local network.
- Full group management
- Scenes update or creation
- Manage and run xml scripted effects (debug mode available) (see wiki)
- Full rules management for sensors (simplified mode available for Hue Tap switch with on/off functionalities)
- Set color and/or brightness for a light or several at once
- Copy color settings between lights (copy to, copy from, switch with)
- Switch lights on/off
- Run simple effects
- Multi Lang (new translation files can be added and/or be submitted, see wiki)
- Fully touch device compatible
- Hue API class available in ‘include/hueapi.php’ (see comments in file)
- Hue cmd web service available with ‘hueapi_cmd.php’ (see comments in file and wiki)
- Hue effects web service available with ‘main.php’ (see wiki)
Scenes in french
Rules (simple mode)
Rules (advanced mode)
- Copy ‘phpMyHue’ directory and its content in your web server.
- Open a browser on your installation url, it should be something like “http://my_web_server/phpMyHue”
- Automatic configuration begins (bridge detection, user creation, …) : follow configuration informations in your browser
If you’re asked to proceed manually because automatic setup failed to complete (ie. : local file writing not allowed from your web server), follow the displayed instructions or the ones below :
- Rename ‘include/config.tpl.php’ as ‘include/config.php’
- Edit ‘include/config.php’ and put correct values for ‘$bridgeip’, ‘$username’ and, if needed, for ‘$lang’.
- ‘bridgeip’ is the ip address of your hue bridge in your lan.
- ‘username’ is a registered user in your hue bridge (cf http://www.developers.meethue.com/documentation/api-core-concepts).
- ‘lang’ references an existing ‘lang/text_“lang”.json’ file (‘en’ by default).
Includes the following plugins also used with MIT licence : jquery-ui, jquery-minicolors